Sunday, March 8, 2015

Story telling

Purpose: create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.

Big Idea: To create a story about how spiders got eight legs

And now look what they can do!






  http://youtu.be/1_AfPg-cLzE This is my video for my story telling.

Feedback/Feedforward: I like how you used crowd paticapation because that way the crowd didn't get bored. I think next time you could speak a tiny bit louder because I couldn't really hear you.Aria

Evaluation: I think I did well in my story but maybe next time I could make it a little bit more exiting.

1 comment:

  1. Katie - I really love the way that you repeat aspects of your story as the spider grows more legs - I think that it helps the audience get a very clear message. I don't think you need to use a louder voice at all! Your voice is clear and easy to understand. Great job.

    ReplyDelete