Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WOW!

Description: WOW started in Nelson 1987 where they started to make wearable arts in 2004 they announced that they were moving to Wellington to make more money. They started to have light, performers (Dancers,) and someone who introduced each category. I hope you enjoy graces and I's video!


Big Idea: We had to video or write a summary about WOW with 
When, Why, What and How. This is our video!






Feedback/Feedforward: You have done a cool movie explaining the world of wearables art. You have explain when the wearable arts started. In your summary you could maybe tell me who started the wearable arts and how they did it. Georgia :)


Evaluation: I think I did well with my movie but next time I think I should  go some were thats not windy or cut out the background noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment