Thursday, August 7, 2014

Safe fishing hiwi the kiwi


Safe fishing

I open one of my eyes, its a lovely day and then i go back to sleep, then  mum comes in to my room. Grrr, mum i was sleeping! Then mum says were going fishing. So now i jump out of bed, go get my fishing gear and put my clothes on! then i see mum with out her life jacket with her, so then i say. MUM!you need to get your life jacket, but mum says i don't need a life jacket, I’m a great swimmer and were not going out to far. then i say in a low voice, mum i know your a great swimmer and all, but don't be blaming me if you drown! so she puts on her life jacket, and we go out to see!

Now i cheek that we have salted ice and a wet towel and if we don't then yucky fish here we come.But we do have those two things so I'm happy!Then mum catches a humongus fish and she's putting all her strength in to it trying to pull it up then it finely comes up mum is so tired now she says we can eat this for breaky!Then i say mum you need to need to put it back but she says why?And i say it might have babies in its tummy! So then mum puts it back in to the water with the wet towel so that its scales don't fall off! Then mum catches a medium size fish and i say that will be perfect!!!! so then we go back home and we ate the yummy fish!!!




This is my story about the rules for hiwi the kiwi and the fishing trip me and my mum go on this story took a lot of time so I hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment