The Learning Pit
WALt: The Learning Pit
Description: We have been learning about when good learning happens.
Task: Share what you know about the learning pit.
- Draw the Learning Pit.
- List at least 3 feelings that you might have when you are in the pit.Challenged pushed and frustrated
- List at least 3 strategies that you could use to get out of the pit.Pushing your self up challenge yourself and be confer-dent
- Label where good learning happens.
- List 3 things you could say to yourself when you are in the pit. I can do it. Don't give up. Keep on going.
Reflect on a time when you have been in the pit.
- How did you feel when you were in the pit? I felt pushed and challenged in a good way!
- What did you do to work out of the pit? I kept on working and pushing my self up!
Feedback/Feedforward: Maybe next time you could add on more ideas onto your learning pit Sample but it is still good😉😋