Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Reading Portfolio Sample Term 3 Tic Tac Toe

Description: This term we have been doing tic tac toes, we do them when we aren't in a workshop, depending on what goal we are. My goal Right now is summarising. I think I have been doing well at sticking to the main Or key words in the story or artical when I summarise, I could improve on useing key words to wright my summaries cause sometimes I write sentences. I know I am getting better at summerising because after I read something I can easily summerise the story in six or less sentences!


Big Idea:
We had to  pick a tic tac toe and I chose the story wheel. The story wheel is when You have a wheel and you have a story or an article and then fill in all of the wheels with the key words.

Feedback:I think you did a great job on your story wheel,and how you showed that it was based on bean boozle and harry potter.
Feedforward: I think maybe next time you could show more detail in your drawings so then you don't need to do as much writing. Hannah P :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evaluation:
I think that it was quite challenging thinking of things to draw because the article was not that big. I think I did well with the colour I wanted big and colourful and thats what I got! :)



1 comment:

  1. Katie
    You have done a great job explaining your learning goal and what you have been learning so far this term. It is wonderful that you are already thinking about what you think you are good at and your next steps in your learning.
    I think your evaluation it well thought out if the article was short. Make sure that you concentrate on the learning of the task rather than the colour.

    ReplyDelete