Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Camp portfoldio sample 2016

Description: Camp was amazing, El Rancho camp. On a mild morning we left at 8.50 in the morning and everyone was exited. We got at the camp and we went straight into activities, we had 10 activities that we did they were, Tall water slide, horse riding, kayaking, low ropes, team initiative, pool, archery, mini golf, rifles and rafts. My favourite one is archery I'v been wanting to do it for a long time and to do my dream is awesome. I have some pictures of what my time has been like at camp.











Feedback/feedforward: I think its good that you worked well with your group and that you still did the water slide even though you were scared. Next time you should add more detail. -Zara 





2 comments:

  1. Another excellent and detailed post Katie, I am happy to hear that you had such a great time away at camp. I agree with Zara in her feed forward in that you could add a bit more detail to your reflections. (e.g. how were you good at working with others and how did your group work well together?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it is focus and it is easy to read and there is lots of information so the readers Know all about it. Jake

    ReplyDelete