Wednesday, June 22, 2016

E Te Reo Portfoldio Sample

Description: On Monday afternoon's we do E Te Reo and we have been learning a couple of things. The first thing is a song by Stan Walker called Aotearoa and the other thing we learnt was maori fruits and veggies, then we had a choice if we wanted to learn the Aotearoa song or to make something that includes maori fruits and veggies. I made a game with 4 fruits in it and you have to go through the game and if you land on a fruit you have to guess what the fruit is and then flip the card over and see if your right or not.

This is a picture of my board game.

The 4 fruits I did was Tomato, Orange, Lemon and apple
 In maori these are        ------------------------------------------
                                    Tōmato, Arani, Remana and Āporo





















Feedback/feedforward: I think you did a good job on making a good quality board game and I think that is someone played they would learn from it. I love how you have used pictures to make people wanna play it. Next time you could make it bigger and maybe more challenging. -Zara

Evaluation: Thanks Zara Yes a think that next time I could make it bigger some more fruits would make it super good. But i'm still really happy with it.

2 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME Katie! I love what you have made. Another quality post. Next time you could have linked the video of Aotearoa for others to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Troy for the feedback I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete